Congratulations Vanessa B! YOU WON!
Happy Hump Day! Boy oh boy do we have something extra special for you. It’s officially the start of Fall and that means the start of an extensive baking season. I’ve been pouring over the pages of my Southern Living Magazine and all my favorite food blogs plus family recipes putting together the “perfect” Thanksgiving menu and that could also be translated to mean the perfect dessert:) I’ve also been keeping an eye out for something fun to bake for my neighbors this Christmas and so far I’ve decided on trying my hand at cupcakes-in-a jar, stay tuned for that future post.
The holiday baking season is also special because it brings us together with our moms, grandmothers, daughters and in my case my little guy loves cracking eggs! We’re making memories that we all will cherish forever and hopefully pass on this wonderful tradition and recipes to future generations to enjoy.
As you all know cooking is very near and dear to my heart and when I was creating our new Personalized Recipe Boxes and Recipe Cards I was imagining all the family recipes that customers would be scribing down on each recipe card…like my own great grandmother’s Sour Cream Apple Pie, or your aunt Jean’s famous Pecan Pie or how about your mother’s secret biscuit recipe? Note to self…get mom’s macaroon recipe before I forget again.
No day of baking is complete without two key ingredients….your favorite recipe and your favorite apron. I’m pleased to be pairing up again with my friend, neighbor and soon-to-be mommy Ashley, the baker behind IceMilk heirloom aprons for today’s Hump Day Giveaway. Together we hope to help you and your mothers, daughters, grandmothers, sisters or best friends create beautiful memories from the kitchen. Now we know why the kitchen is called the heart and soul of the home. For even more inspiration you must check out her blog Heirloomed.
are giving you ingredients to help preserve your family’s
holiday baking traditions forever!
One lucky winner will receive a
Mother and Daughter Apron Set
Personalized Recipe Box and Recipe Cards
How’s that for an ordinary Wednesday?
ENTERING IS EASY!
1. Go to IceMilk Aprons by clicking here. Then come back and leave a comment on our blog telling us how you plan to make holiday baking memories this year. Also let us know of any other items you’d like to see offered from Ice Milk Aprons.
2. Go to InkSpot Workshop by clicking here. Then come back and leave a comment on our blog telling us (or even sharing with us) your favorite family recipe. Also let us know of any other items you’d like to see offered from InkSpot Workshop.
3. Become a fan of IceMilk Aprons on Facebook by clicking here and “liking” them. Be sure to post a little “hello” on their wall and tell them who sent ya:)
5. Follow InkSpot Workshop on Twitter by clicking here and IceMilk Aprons by clicking here. Then post this tweet…
I just entered to win some holiday heirmooms via @icemilkaprons and @inkspotworkshop Enter here http://tinyurl.com/4x84e4t
* CONTEST OPEN TO WORLDWIDE RESIDENTS *
* WINNER WILL BE SELECTED USING RANDOM.ORG *
* WINNER WILL BE SELECTED AT MIDNIGHT (EST) FRI NOV 4th*
* YOUR ENTRY IS YOUR COMMENT(s) LEFT HERE *
* PLEASE BE SURE TO LEAVE A WAY TO REACH YOU *
* ENTRIES RECEIVED AFTER MIDNIGHT-NOV 4th ARE VOID *
* WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED HERE ON MON, NOV 7th *
THANK YOU and Good Luck!